Enrollment for current RASA families/students. Enrollment during this time secures placement for the upcoming year.
Open enrollment begins for New families/students.
Verification of Enrollment status for new families will occur on/by this date. New families are still welcome to apply after this date subject to availability.
How to Enroll
- January 1 Returning Students
Students Returning to RASA
- 1. Enrollment opens January 1 for currently enrolled RASA students.
- 2. Click the TADS link below and follow the online re-enrollment process. A re-enrollment reminder will also be sent by email.
- 3. Families will receive a communication from RASA notifying them of their child's enrollment status at RASA.
- February 1 Open Enrollment
Students NEW to RASA
- 1. Please schedule a tour.
- 2. Review the Terms and Conditions and Enrollment Policy. Apply using the TADS link below. A $75 non-refundable application fee will be due at this time.
- 3. Families will receive a communication from RASA notifying them of their child's enrollment status.